Thursday, May 27, 2010

Drama Presents American Idol

"Lights, camera, action!" Miss Buchanan says as I walk on stage/
front of class. "This, is American Idol!" I say to the audience.
Then the music starts. Fire-flies, I think in my head. 21 seconds
has past, start talking Lana, I think to my self. Hi I am Ryan
Seacreast and I will be your host for tonight. My group is
Lauryn, Samantha, Paige, Colleen and I. Our last song comes on.
Baby, baby, baby oh! Then I dance, "Ha ha ha ha!" everyone starts
laughing. A light flashes in my eyes, finally! The movie has stopped.
We all bow while ht audience claps. We sit down. "That was fun!"
My group and I say. Then the next group go's on the stage.
By: Lana Perich

7 comments:

  1. doin americn idol waz very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment above is frm me, lana
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO RANDY GO RANDY
    OH YEAH YEAH YEAH

    p.s I played Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man it was probabley the best in the world!!!

    Ezrah:D

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2010 Miss Buchanans Learning Heroes | Design : Noyod.Com